The Bond Brickell is a highly anticipated project from Nichols, Brosch, Wurst and Wolf and is scheduled for completion in Summer 2015 in the Brickell area of Miami. The project will stand 44 stories tall and will have 323 residences with either one, two, three, penthouse or loft configurations.The Bond was inspired by classic British elegance and understatement, while having luxury amenities and residence features, requisite of elite Miami real estate. This exclusive development has 5,000 square feet of retail space on the second floor and will also have 595 parking spaces. Details on interior finishes will soon be released, however in the tradition of luxury of other residences in this area there will likely be floor to ceiling windows and stunning views. The building amenities were inspired by the elegance and mystery of James Bond movies and include an outdoor fire pit, cabanas with private livings rooms and outdoor kitchens, canopied jacuzzi with resort style pool, state of the art fitness center and spa, kids area, club room with billiards, and a private owner’s lounge with daily refreshments.The Bond is located in the Brickell district of downtown Miami. This is the financial district and one of the most pedestrian friendly areas of Miami with shopping, dining, and nightlife within walking distance of The Bond. The metro-rail is also convenient in Brickell which links commuters to downtown in roughly ten minutes. Mary Brickell Village is in walking distance and shortly Brickell CityCentre will be open with endless amusements for residents of Brickell. The Miami International Airport and South Beach are both under 15 minute drives and Coconut Grove and Coral Gables are under ten minutes. This area is considered the “Manhattan” of the South, and it is easy to see why.Please contact Brickell luxury condo Realtor Nelson Gonzalez for help buying, selling or renting a The Bond on Brickell luxury property.
- Climate efficient windows
- Curated floorplans for comfort and lifestyle
- Residences delivered decorator ready for your style
- Floor-to-ceiling glass Windows in most residences.
- Spectacular foyers in select residences
- Spacious terraces with glass and aluminum railing accessible from most rooms
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors to the terrace.
- Smooth finish ceilings that are nine feet high in residences and 12 feet in penthouses
- Advanced central air conditioning and heating for perfect climate control
- Spacious walk-in closets with double door entry in select residences
- Pre-wired for next generation communications, television and telephones.
- Bedrooms 1 - 3
- Units 323
- Stories 44
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at The Bond on Brickell
- Actual Museum Quality British Red Phone Booth
- Assigned self parking and complimentary valet
- Childrenu2019s room
- Concierge Services with access to your world and beyond
- Elegant lobby with an Abbey Road Entrance and 20u2019 Bond Topiary
- Executive Business Center
- Featuring the Terry Ou2019Neill Photo Collection
- High Speed Elevators
- Indoor/Outdoor soaking tub for the ultimate privacy and experience
- Interior Design by Loguer
- Private Art Collection including Sculptures by Tatiana Blanco
- Resident lounge with refreshments, newspapers and daily coffee in lobby
- Resort style landscaping at pool area
- Security and 24-hour fob access to all private areas
- Smart building technology and ultra efficient windows
- Spectacular waterfall on pool area to create soothing sound and spectacular view complimenting the cityscape of Miami and the blue waters of Biscayne Bay.
- State of the Art health and wellness fitness center including Life Fitness equipment
- Super-cabanas and outdoor fireplace
- The Parliament including cinema screening with 3D surround sound and digital projection tech
- Total property WiFi broadcast for common area enjoyment, AirPlay Library in The Parliament Lounge with Pandora, Spotify and shared playlists
- Zero edge lap pool with relaxation areas featuring outdoor music
- A Prestigious Tower with 44 floors and 328 residences