The five story Palau at Sunset Harbour in Miami Beach shares its name with the quartet of land masses just north called the Sunset Islands. The project by Kobi Karp offers views of Biscayne Bay and the cityscape and the location places it near the Venetian Causeway and Alton Road, the latter providing an easy means of visiting the neighboring city of Miami.Explore the lush outdoor spaces of the Palau or work out at the fitness center that offers views of the gardens. You’ll also find over 300 feet of waterfront, a swimming pool on a rooftop sundeck, boutiques and cafes on the ground floor and much more. Floor to ceiling windows that offer gorgeous vistas, penthouses with their own rooftop terraces, the Palau residences pack in plenty of features and are available with the choice of one, two or three bedrooms.Alton Road is full of various eateries and shops and you can always explore the rest of Miami Beach which includes Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive plus the various sights and sounds on Collins Avenue. Miami to the west of Palau provides an even greater array of places to explore, including the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Margaret Pace Park and lots more.Please contact Miami Beach luxury condo Realtor Nelson Gonzalez for help buying, selling or renting a Palau luxury property.
- Five story mixed use condo with 50 exclusive condos, some up to 2,456 sqft.
- Floor-to-ceiling, high impact windows.
- Penthouses will have private rooftop terraces.
- The lanai condos will have courtyards and private entrances.
- Smart home ready.
- Decorator ready but finishing packages will be available for flooring, closets and window treatments.
- Bedrooms 1 - 3
- Units 70
- Stories 5
- CityMiami Beach
Amenities at Palau
- 320u2019 linear feet of waterfront
- Concierge service
- Fitness center in a suspended glass structure overlooking the secret garden
- High-end boutiques and cafes on the ground floor
- Rooftop swimming pool with sun deck featuring views of Biscayne Bay and South Beach
- Valet service
- Waterfront promenade with boat docks
- Tropical outdoor spaces with secret garden and green areas