Mosaic in Miami Beach soars 21 stories into the skyline of the barrier island and is located within the Millionaire’s Row area. This edifice has 84 condos and four townhomes and the residents enjoy scenic vistas of nature and the sounds of the Atlantic Ocean. The Miami Beach condos for sale within Mosaic have two to four bedrooms.The media room of Mosaic is entirely modern, and you’re also going to find other amenities like a juice bar, business center, fitness facilities and a terrace that can accommodate up to sixty people. Look for oversized terraces, large vanity bathroom mirrors, European kitchens and ten-foot ceilings in the penthouses as some of the residential features of the Mosaic condo.Like many of the Miami Beach condos on Collins Avenue, Mosaic has a location directly by the city’s sunny beaches. There are also parks nearby, and there is a tremendous amount of shopping available over in Lincoln Road, a popular thoroughfare that’s always active with locals and tourists.Please contact Miami Beach luxury condo Realtor Nelson Gonzalez for help buying, selling or renting a Mosaic luxury property.
- Interiors designed by award-winning Interiors by Steven G.
- 10 foot ceilings in penthouses
- Versatile and open layouts
- European gourmet kitchens
- Full-size appliances and cabinets by Miele and Dellacasa
- Marble bathroom flooring
- Large vanity bathroom mirrors
- Luxury bathroom finishes
- Oversize Terraces
- Grand salons
- Bedrooms 2 - 4
- Year Built 2006
- Units 84
- Stories 21
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityMiami Beach
Amenities at Mosaic
- 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour security
- Business center
- Fitness facilities equipped with television monitors
- Individual saunas for men and women
- Juice bar
- Massive covered terrace designed to accommodate up to 60 people.
- Original artwork throughout common areas
- Social and club rooms with kitchen, billiards and ping pong tables.
- State-of-the-art media room and theater
- State-of-the-art media room