Miami’s Jade condo (also known as Jade Brickell) is a 48 story high rise located near the southeastern side of the island, directly overlooking the waterfront. Because of this position, residents who choose one of the eastern facing units enjoy unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and its many sights which include the several island neighborhoods to the northeast, Miami Beach, Fisher Island, Virginia Key and Key Biscayne. If you choose one of the western units, you’ll enjoy views of Miami’s own city skyline.The one to five bedroom Miami condos for sale of Jade have stainless steel appliances, European-style cabinetry, walk-in closets, nine-foot high ceilings, marble vanity tops, large whirlpool with high pressure jets and touch screen monitors as some of the residential features. You’ll find a sky lounge on the rooftop, a 24-hour business center, a modern fitness center utilizing Technogym™ technology and a landscaped resort dock that overlooks Biscayne Bay.Jade’s location puts it close to the Downtown Miami area as well as Key Biscayne, the former home to the American Airlines Arena while the latter has beaches and parks. Mary Brickell Village is about three blocks or so to the northwest and has restaurants, bars and a Publix supermarket. Miami Beach is to the east across Biscayne Bay, accessible via the MacArthur Causeway.Please contact Brickell luxury condo Realtor Nelson Gonzalez for help buying, selling or renting a Jade Brickell luxury property.
- State-of-the-art designer stainless steel appliances.
- European-style designer cherry wood kitchen cabinetry with black Absolute granite countertops and backsplashes.
- Walk-in closets.
- 9’ high ceilings in every standard unit.
- Washer and Dryer.
- Marble vanity tops.
- Large whirlpool with high-pressure jets and bidet in master bath.
- Professionally monitored state-of-the-art security and fire detection system.
- Touch-screen monitor and multi-media computer for interactive communication in each residence, with access to professional concierge services.
- Bedrooms 1 - 5
- Year Built 2004
- Units 341
- Stories 48
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at Jade Brickell
- 24-hour operating Business Center with fully equipped offices and meeting room facilities.
- Bay front European-style Spa featuring both his and her facilities.
- Covered parking levels with state-of-the-art security surveillance.
- Lushly landscaped bay front Resort Deck.
- Panoramic views with floor-to-ceiling laminated glass, and wrap-around views from select residences.
- Security controlled high-speed elevators offer restricted access.
- Rooftop Sky-Lounge, Library, Media Room and Observation Deck, all with spectacular bay and city views.